If you’re similar to most homeowners, you want your house to be secure at all times. but, does a home security system work in El Paso?
The simple answer: affirmative. That is if you install the best security system. Not only do the sensors and alarms bring wonderful security, the advanced components has a level of efficiency and management you might not have thought possible. By using automation, security cameras, and access through a mobile app, you should make your day [[easier|simpler] and safer while also saving money on energy bills.
Let's take a second to learn why a home security system is a great recommendation for your home.
Essential Home Security Needs
In order to make sure your El Paso home security system works to the best of its ability, you need these indispensable security features:
- Window and door sensors: You could find this unusual, but plenty of burglars enter your house through the front door. The other most recurrent points of entry are backyard doors and lower-level windows. For these reasons, window and door sensors are designated the bedrock of your home security. When the system is activated and your door or window sensors are disturbed, the unmistakable, high-decibel siren will go off and your 24-hour monitoring experts will be contacted.
- Touchscreen central hub: Don’t look for confusing code pads, as state-of-the-art smart screens now manage your security devices. These hubs can also control your home automation, security cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- Mobile security app: The biggest security system let you direct every part of your home security through a smartphone app. Now if an alarm or sensor trips, you have the option to get a pop-up notification to your mobile device. Also, disarm and arm your entryway alarms anywhere, set smart locks, lower the thermostat and more.
- ADT yard signs and window decals: While there is no technology in an ADT sign or a window cling, these do forewarn a would-be thief that your home is secure.
But Can A Alarm System Lower Your Risk Of A Intrusion?
While it might seem like an overreaction to get sensors installed and download an app on a phone when you have deadbolts and reside in a safe town, the studies say that a security system can still protect your home. For example, a report out of Rutger University sees that many intruders will actively steer clear of properties with a security system installed. They’ll instead look to hit a faster house that looks poorly protected.
That meshes with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their research states that most burglarized properties do not have a home security system. In fact, they are 300% more likely to be burglarized than properties that are protected. And while displaying that your home has a system helps dissuade forceful entry, other things -- like smart lights and a doorbell security cameras -- can also make your house uninviting to intruders.
Of course, modern security systems can perform more than sound an siren. Nowadays you have some other components that make a home security system energy efficient and safe.
24-hour Monitoring Is The Best Backup Plan
Does a alarm system work in El Paso when they don’t have 24-hour monitoring? Using a backup plan is always the best bet and 24/7 monitoring from security experts can make certain emergency services get there quickly after a triggered device.
Monitoring professionals are there to watch your alarms all day long -- whether you are home or not. If you’re out and can’t hear your system going off, they’ll notify you and the authorities after a triggered alarm event. Even when you’re home, you can make sure family and pets are all wrangled up.
Install Similar Monitored Protection For Fire, Flood, CO, and Medical
When you order your security system, you can cover more than motion detectors. components like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be integrated into your overall home defense. If an disaster is sensed, your components will trigger just like your security alarms. Specifically, the loud bell sounds, your round-the-clock monitoring agents are notified, and a notification will be sent to your smartphone.
Or order a panic button, which is conveniently connected to you or a family member via a neck pendant, bracelet, or shirt clip. If you have a fall risk or a medical problem, they can simply employ a two-finger button to notify the monitoring team.
Add Safety, Responsiveness And Energy Savings With Home Automation
The best automation components give you a level of management and accessibility you’ve never had before. They can make your house more energy-savvy and reactive. And when you pair home automation to your home security system, they will also make your property more secure. For example:
- Schedule your smart bulbs to make it seem that your house is full when you’re at work.
- Have your hall smart bulbs illuminate as your security camera sees sudden motion.
- Use geofencing to lock your locks, turn off your living room lights, and decrease the temperature when you leave for your day.
- Program custom scenes so you can pre-program your lighting levels, thermostat, sensors, and other components with a single touch of a button.
- Or just check up all your alarms and cameras and control your devices through your security app.
Add that to the energy you’ll conserve with automation, and you’ll quickly realize how much you can use a smart security system in El Paso. You can even direct your system with vocal commands when you connect your home security to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Keep A Watch On Your Home With Smart Video Surveillance
Yard signs and proper lighting are effective intrusion obstructions, but smart cameras can take your security to a higher plane. The last thing a burglar is looking for is to be caught on a security camera as the clip might be used against them in a criminal case. You can install outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you want to check out the noise you heard in the yard? Would you want to check on the kids after school? Has a package been delivered yet? All you need to do is to open the feed from your ADT Control app. You may also get notifications on your smartphone whenever a delivery person rings the doorbell or your cameras detects unusual motion. Then chat with guests with the two-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Find Your Security System In El Paso?
Need help in creating a home security that works in El Paso? Our ADT professionals can help you choose the best alarms, home automation, and security cameras that can be used into one affordable plan. Call today at (915) 233-0687 or fill out the form below.