What features do you need in a baby monitor in El Paso?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. To illustrate, today’s monitors now have clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You may even link some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may move around wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in El Paso are so sophisticated that they mimic inside surveillance in both capabilities and price.
Should you swap out a baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you have quite a few parents in El Paso integrating their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to quiet your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness might diminish over time. However, when your camera detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a text alert on your phone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles over the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. You can now transmit a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging monitoring equipment wherever you go, you may now view your child from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.